Moving From a Client Server Solution to a Web Application
The new and highly anticipated Logibec FMMS 8.00 gives access to next-generation web products for our financial and material management solutions.
This upgrade provides a merger between the FMS and MMS databases. In this new version, teams can obtain secure access to specific data in real time via the Logibec Intellium cloud platform.
“The new version of Logibec FMMS primarily meets a need for business intelligence. With our new data warehouse, information is now updated automatically,” explains Product Manager Vincent Douville. “This makes the data denormalized and interoperable across different healthcare facilities, allowing for a comprehensive view of the healthcare network.”
The solution has also been modernized thanks to its accessibility via a web browser. Its interfaces have been simplified and improved to offer an easy and intuitive user experience, in addition to now occupying 100% of the screen, compared to about 35% in previous versions.
The Web Budget module is also among the new features of Logibec FMMS 8.00. Its improved and scalable interface allows facilities to optimize their budget processes on a modern, secure and safe platform.
“We have developed dynamic tables, where users can filter and group data according to their specific budget processes. We also offer streamlined and simplified receiving for Optilab ordering products, which meets government demand,” adds Douville.
Because a simple URL allows access to the module, no physical installation is required at the users’ location. The upgrade to the previous version 7.07 must be done before starting upgrading to version 8.00.
6 Reasons to Adopt Logibec FMMS 8.00 and Its Web Budget Module
- A simplified and customizable interface to facilitate the preparation and monitoring of complex budgets
- An intuitive and easy-to-use platform for successful knowledge transfer within teams
- A flexible and configurable solution that adapts to all the different processes surrounding budget management
- A secure platform with limited access that meets the various authorization criteria
- A complete budget management solution for optimal daily use, forecasting or decision-making
- An easy and self-paced transition, with access to the legacy version